Albert M. Engles
With more than 30 years of practice, Bert Engles brings a wealth of experience to all types of litigation, including insurance defense, personal injury, commercial litigation and products liability. He is rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest peer rating standard.
Mr. Engles is an active member of the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance, The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Defense Research Institute and the American Veterinary Medical Law Association, as well as the Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys and the Defense Counsel Association of Nebraska.
General Liability/Insurance Defense
- Insurance litigation Premises liability
- Corporate law Personal injury
- Commercial fraud Negligence
- Insurance coverage Products liability
- Creighton University, B.A.
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D.
Find out how Engles, Ketcham, Olson & Keith can enable you to minimize exposure and maximize results.