Jason A. Kidd
Senior partner in the firm’s Workers’ Compensation practice, Jason Kidd has extensive experience working with employers, insurers
In addition, Mr. Kidd serves on the Executive Board for the Workers’ Compensation Section of the Nebraska Bar Association. He is a member of the Defense Research Institute and the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance. In addition, Mr. Kidd has volunteered to serve on the Finance Council at St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church and the Millard United Sports baseball board. Much of his free time is spent with his wife and children, who keep him busy with activities at home, school and throughout the state.
- Banking and Finance
- Bad Faith
- Federal Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation appeals
- Workers’ Compensation defense
- Workers’ Compensation mediation
- Workers’ Compensation self-insurance
- Workers’ Compensation subrogation
- Nebraska and Iowa
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D.
Find out how Engles, Ketcham, Olson & Keith can enable you to minimize exposure and maximize results.