Kristina J. Kamler
Kristina Kamler practices insurance coverage and defense litigation across all lines – concentrating on construction defect, transportation, contract disputes, and Medicare/Medicaid. Representing insurance companies, self-insured corporations, small businesses, and individuals, she is well versed in defending claims from inception to final resolution.
Kamler is a member of the Nebraska State Bar Association Civil Practice and Procedure Committee and was an editor of the association’s 2016 Civil Practice and Procedure Manual. She also authored the firm’s compendium for settling claims in accordance with the Medicare Secondary Payer Act.
General Liability/Insurance Defense
- Insurance coverage and defense
- Construction defect
- Contract disputes
- Illinois (inactive status)
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th District
- University of Nebraska Lincoln, B.A. Journalism
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D. (cum laude)
Find out how Engles, Ketcham, Olson & Keith can enable you to minimize exposure and maximize results.