L. Tyler Laflin
Tyler Laflin is a partner in the Workers’ Compensation section of Engles, Ketcham, Olson & Keith. Mr. Laflin’s practice is devoted solely to Workers’ Compensation defense in Iowa and Nebraska. He handles all aspects of Workers’ Compensation litigation and has argued cases before the Supreme Court in Iowa and Nebraska.
Mr. Laflin is a member of CLM and is a graduate of the Litigation Management Institute. He serves on the Board of Directors of the CLM Omaha Chapter and on the
- Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation Appeals
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
- Workers’ Compensation Mediation
- Workers’ Compensation Self-Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Subrogation
- Nebraska, Iowa and South Dakota
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
- University of Nebraska, B.S.B.A.
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D.
A partner in the firm’s civil litigation group, Michael Moran routinely handles high-exposure litigation involving insurance, transportation and employment matters. He practices at all levels of state and federal courts. In addition, Mr. Moran is a member of the Engles, Ketcham Olson & Keith Rapid Response Team – coordinating with a nationwide network of investigative professionals to assist clients in mitigating large-loss scenarios. He also assists clients with mediation, arbitration, trial and appellate advocacy.
Find out how Engles, Ketcham, Olson & Keith can enable you to minimize exposure and maximize results.