Marc Chedel practices civil litigation in the area of insurance defense – providing legal advice and representation to insurance companies and self-insured corporations. As such, he handles insurance claims and coverage issues, as well as subrogation for his clients in both state and federal court.
Named to the Executive Council of the Young Lawyers Section of the Nebraska State Bar, Chedel is also a member of the Nebraska Bar Association, the Omaha Bar Association and the Creighton University School of Law Young Alumni Council.
General Liability/Insurance Defense
- Insurance coverage
- Insurance defense
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
- University of Nebraska Lincoln, B.A. Journalism
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D., Certificate in Business Law
Associations & Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Creighton University Young Alumni Council
- Omaha Bar Association
Find out how Engles, Ketcham, Olson & Keith can enable you to minimize exposure and maximize results.