A partner in the firm’s civil litigation group, Michael Moran routinely handles high-exposure litigation involving insurance, transportation and employment matters. He practices at all levels of state and federal courts. In addition, Mr. Moran is a member of the Engles, Ketcham Olson & Keith Rapid Response Team – coordinating with a nationwide network of investigative professionals to assist clients in mitigating large-loss scenarios. He also assists clients with mediation, arbitration, trial and appellate advocacy.
Mr. Moran is a member of the Transportation Lawyers Association, the Defense Research Institute, the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance.
General Liability/Insurance Defense
- Commercial Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Personal Auto
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Transportation Liability
- Warehouse liability
- Freight Claims (Land, Air, Marine)
- Broker/TPL Liability
- Construction Liability Defense
- Banking and Finance
- Bad Faith
- Nebraska and Iowa
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Iowa
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- Creighton University, B.A.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D.
Find out how Engles, Ketcham, Olson & Keith can enable you to minimize exposure and maximize results.