Caitlin R. Kilburg
Ms. Kilburg is a member of the Nebraska State Bar Association, the Iowa State Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Association of Nebraska, and the Nebraska Claims Association.
Ms. Kilburg has been a guest lecturer in a number of seminars including the Iowa Workers’ Compensation Advisory Committee’s Annual Symposium and the Iowa Self-Insurers Association Annual Self-Insurers Conference. She also frequently provides in-house seminars to clients on issues involving workers’ compensation.
Ms. Kilburg received her B.A. from the University of Northern Iowa and her J.D., including a legislative practice certificate, from the Drake University Law School.
- University of Northern Iowa, B.A.
- Drake University Law School, J.D. , Certificate in Legislative Practice
Associations & Memberships
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Workers’ Compensation Association of Nebraska
- Nebraska Claims Association, Board Member
Find out how Engles, Ketcham, Olson & Keith can enable you to minimize exposure and maximize results.