Caitlin R. Kilburg
Ms. Kilburg is a member of the Nebraska State Bar Association, the Iowa State Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Association of Nebraska, and the Nebraska Claims Association.
Ms. Kilburg has been a guest lecturer in a number of seminars including the Iowa Workers’ Compensation Advisory Committee’s Annual Symposium and the Iowa Self-Insurers Association Annual Self-Insurers Conference. She also frequently provides in-house seminars to clients on issues involving workers’ compensation.
Ms. Kilburg received her B.A. from the University of Northern Iowa and her J.D., including a legislative practice certificate, from the Drake University Law School.
To stay up to date with the latest happenings in the world of workers’ compensation in the states of Iowa and Nebraska, Click Here!
- University of Northern Iowa, B.A.
- Drake University Law School, J.D. , Certificate in Legislative Practice
Associations & Memberships
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Workers’ Compensation Association of Nebraska
- Nebraska Claims Association, Board Member
Find out how Engles, Ketcham, Olson & Keith can enable you to minimize exposure and maximize results.