Dan H. Ketcham
With over 30 years experience, Dan Ketcham has litigated a wide array of civil and commercial cases, including complex cases of professional negligence, product liability and catastrophic injury. He is also a certified mediator. He is rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest peer rating standard.
Mr. Ketcham has been recognized by the American Board of Trial Advocates sits on the Commercial Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Committees of the Defense Research Institute and is the former chair of the Nebraska State Bar Disciplinary Review Board. He is a past member of the Judicial Nominating Commission of the Nebraska Supreme Court. He is also a member of the American Veterinary Medical Law Association, the Council on Litigation Management, the Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys and the Nebraska Defense Counsel Association.
General Liability/Insurance Defense
- Insurance defense
- Insurance litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Litigation Corporate law
- Animal law
- Trials Employment law
- Agricultural law
- Appeals Labor law
- Environmental litigation
- Professional liability
- Commercial litigation
- Premises liability
- Bad faith insurance litigation
- Product liability
- Insurance coverage
- Employment Discrimination
- Construction Law
- Personal injury
- Maritime law
- Trucking law
- Arizona, Nebraska and Iowa
- U.S. District Court, District of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Iowa
- University of Nebraska, B.A.
- Creighton University, J.D.
Associations & Memberships
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Iowa State Association, Arizona State Bar Association, Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys
- Nebraska Defense Counsel Association
- Defense Research Institute (Commercial Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Committees)
- American Veterinary Medical Law Association
- Council on Litigation Management
- Chair, Nebraska State Bar Disciplinary Review Board
- Judicial Nominating Commission, Nebraska Supreme Court (past member)
- Francis Lane Scholarship
- American Jurisprudence Awards for Studies in Products and the Consumer and Trade Regulations
- Certified Mediator, Office of Dispute Resolution, Nebraska, 2000
A partner in the firm’s civil litigation group, Michael Moran routinely handles high-exposure litigation involving insurance, transportation and employment matters. He practices at all levels of state and federal courts. In addition, Mr. Moran is a member of the Engles, Ketcham Olson & Keith Rapid Response Team – coordinating with a nationwide network of investigative professionals to assist clients in mitigating large-loss scenarios. He also assists clients with mediation, arbitration, trial and appellate advocacy.
Find out how Engles, Ketcham, Olson & Keith can enable you to minimize exposure and maximize results.