Jacob A. Enenbach
Specializing in civil litigation and insurance defense, Jacob Enenbach handles insurance claims, employment defense, and personal injury defense. Clients range from insurance companies to self-insured corporations. Enenbach is a former prosecutor for 5 years prior to working as a civil litigation attorney and has had many jury trials.
He is admitted to practice in both Nebraska and Iowa state and federal court and is a member of the Iowa State Bar Association, Nebraska State Bar Association, and the Omaha Bar Association.
General Litigation/Insurance Defense
- Employment Defense
- Personal Injury Defense
- Insurance Claims
- Criminal Law
- Dramshop Liability
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Commercial Transporation Accidents
- OSHA and On-Site Investigations
- United States District Court of Nebraska
- United States District Court of Iowa (Northern and Southern)
- DePauw University, Greencastle, B.A.
- St. Louis University, School of Law, J.D.
Associations & Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
Find out how Engles, Ketcham, Olson & Keith can enable you to minimize exposure and maximize results.