L. Paige (Purdy) Hall
As a civil litigation attorney, Paige Hall specializes in insurance defense, insurance coverage defense and appeals. She provides both representation and legal advice to clients, including insurance companies and self-insured corporations – handling all aspects of the case from inception to completion.
A member of the Iowa State Bar Association and the Nebraska State Bar Association, Hall is admitted to practice in Iowa, Nebraska and Louisiana.
General Liability/Insurance Defense
- Insurance defense
- Insurance coverage defense
- Civil litigation
- Tulane University, B.A., Latin American Studies & International Development
- Tulane University Law School, J.D. , Certificate in International Law
Associations & Memberships
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Iowa Organization of Women Attorneys
- Louisiana State Bar Association
Find out how Engles, Ketcham, Olson & Keith can enable you to minimize exposure and maximize results.