L. Paige (Purdy) Hall
Paige Hall is a member of the firm’s civil litigation group, with a diversified practice including insurance defense, restaurant and retail industry defense, products liability, insurance coverage and appellate work. She is well-versed in assisting clients with litigated matters from pre-litigation evaluation through the appellate process.
Ms. Hall is admitted to practice in Iowa, Nebraska and Louisiana. She is a member of the Iowa and Nebraska State Bar Associations, the Omaha Bar Association, the Primerus Defense Institute and the Primerus Young Lawyers Division.
General Liability/Insurance Defense
- Automobile Liability Defense
- Commercial Liability
- Commercial Auto Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Retail and Restaurant Industry Defense
- Governmental Liability
- Construction Defect
- Professional Liability
- Employment Defense Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Opinions
- Insurance Coverage Litigation Defense
- Louisiana (inactive status)
- US District Court, District of Nebraska
- Tulane University, B.A., Latin American Studies, B.A., International Development
- Tulane University Law School, J.D.
Associations & Memberships
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Iowa Organization of Women Attorneys
- Louisiana State Bar Association
Find out how Engles, Ketcham, Olson & Keith can enable you to minimize exposure and maximize results.